- Show Dates & Hours
- Show Office Hours
- Address/Directions to Show Site
- Move-In Procedures
- Forklift & Scissor lift Services
- Exhibitor Parking
- Exhibitor Access
- Additional Services & Equipment
- Move-Out Procedures
- Cancellation Policy
- Friday, March 22: 10am – 8pm
- Saturday, March 23: 10am – 8pm
- Sunday, March 24: 10am – 5pm
- Monday, March 18 : 9am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday, March 19: 8am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, March 20: 8am – 4:30pm
- Thursday, March 21: 8am – 4:30pm
- Friday, March 22: 8am – 8pm
- Saturday, March 23: 9am – 8pm
- Sunday, March 24: 9am – 5pm
Address/Directions to Show Site
Address: Viterra International Trade Centre – REAL District
1324 Lewvan Drive
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4T 1A9
Directions via Highway #11:
- Take Pasqua Street Exit, Continue south on Pasqua Street until 11th Avenue (Note: Pasqua Street changes to Lewvan Drive), Turn left (east) on 11th Avenue into REAL District entrance, Turn left (north) to Viterra International Trade Centre.
- (When you enter the city you will be on Victoria Avenue) Continue west on Victoria Avenue, Slight right onto Arcola Avenue, Continue on Saskatchewan Drive, Turn right (north) on Lewvan Drive, Turn right (east) on 11th Avenue into REAL District entrance, Turn left (north) to Viterra International Trade Centre.
- Take Lewvan Drive exit, Continue north on Lewvan Drive; Turn right (east) on 11th Avenue into REAL District entrance, Turn left (north) to Viterra International Trade Centre.
Prior to setting up your booth, please check in at the show office to pick up your exhibitor kit.
- To minimize congestion, each exhibitor is assigned a move in date & time. This date & time is indicated on your Exhibitor Contract.
- If you are unable to move in at this time, you should contact the Show Manager to arrange for an alternate time.
- All exhibits must be set up by 3pm on Thursday, March 21.
- All vehicles & large crates must be removed from the show buildings by Noon on Thursday, March 21. All overhead doors will be locked at this time, however any exhibits that require simple set-up can be moved in through the pedestrian doors.
- Building will remain open on move in days until 10pm.
- Please unload all vehicles as quickly as possible and remove them from the building after unloading. This will ensure that the aisles are kept open and displays are not damaged.
Forklift & Scissor lift Services
These services will be available during the following hours only:
- Monday, March 18 8:30am – 4pm
- Tuesday, March 19 8:30am – 4pm
- Wednesday, March 20 8:30am – 4 pm
- Thursday, March 21 8:30am – Noon
- Sunday, March 24 7pm – 10 pm (Move-Out)
- Monday, March 25 8:30am – 12:30pm (Move-Out)
- Exhibitor is to provide all additional material needed to hang signage and must be present at time of installation
- Complimentary fork lift and scissor lift services will be offered on a first come – first serve basis, maximum half hour per exhibitor. Exhibitor is to register their request at the show office and must be present during completion of service.
- RRHBA will not be held responsible should any damage occur due to the use of any of these services.
Substantial congestion occurs during move-in and we ask for your co-operation with the traffic attendants who will be on duty to ensure compliance. All illegally parked vehicles will be towed away by REAL District without notice.
During the show, exhibitor admittance will be by lanyard only. It is imperative that exhibit staff are wearing their lanyards and if they are NOT WEARING the lanyard they will be refused access.
Your complimentary lanyards and any additional pre-ordered lanyards will be in your exhibitor kit which can be picked up at our on site show office. Additional lanyards can also be purchased at our show office at the cost of $14.00/lanyard (Taxes included). Cost includes complimentary parking. Visa, MasterCard & Interac will be available to help complete your purchase requirements. All purchases are non-refundable.
- 50 – 199 sq. ft. = 3 lanyards
- 200 – 399 sq. ft. = 6 lanyards
- 400 – 999 sq. ft. = 9 lanyards
- 1,000+ sq. ft. = 12 lanyards
Additional Passes Order Form – Coming Soon
Building Access Hours:
The building will be open to exhibitors only two hours prior to the show opening to the public.
- Any kind of special arrangements regarding access are to be made with Show Management.
- After hour access can be obtained by showing your lanyard and identification to security. You are to go directly to your booth. Any exhibitor not following this rule will be escorted out by security. RRHBA is not responsible for any thefts or damage; the exhibitor is responsible for their own insurance.
Additional Services & Equipment
Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display, including floor covering, lighting, tables/chairs and signage. We encourage all our exhibitors to put their best foot forward and make their display professional and reflective of their business. Remember, first impressions are important.
Floor covering is mandatory for this show (exceptions may apply). Each exhibitor is required to have appropriate flooring (carpet, lino, paving stones, interlocking foam mats etc) covering their complete booth. Flooring must not exceed the booth area.
All booths will be supplied with 8’ high back drape and 3’ high drape on the sides. No drape will be provided on the aisle sides unless arranged with Show Management. Color of Drapery: Black.
If you require table(s), chair(s), carpeting, under padding, booth cleaning, etc. contact:
- Showtime Event & Display:
- 2024 Spring Home Show Exhibitor Rental Kit – coming soon
- Advance Price Deadline is:
- Ph: 306-352-0099
Electrical & Lighting:
Electrical outlet(s) received with booth rental:
- 50 – 199 sq. ft. = (1) 1500watt/120 volt outlet
- 200 – 399 sq. ft. = (2) 1500watt/120 volt outlets
- 400 – 999 sq. ft. = (4) 1500watt/120 volt outlets
- 1,000+ sq. ft. = (6) 1500watt/120 volt outlets
If you require additional electrical or lighting, see the online form. https://www.showpass.com/realservicesrequest/
Deadline to order lighting or additional electrical is March 1, 2024 – orders placed after this date or onsite are not guaranteed!
If you require Internet Services you can make the arrangements thru REAL District, see the online form: https://www.showpass.com/realservicesrequest/
Deadline to order internet is March 1, 2024 – orders placed after this date or onsite are not guaranteed!
Shipment / Deliveries:
Contact: Showtime Event & Display – email@example.com
- Shipments Prior to Move In: Shipment of parcels and materials delivered prior to the move in dates of the show for exhibitors will not be accepted, signed for, or stored at REAL District. All pre-shipments must be made using the warehouse services of Showtime Event & Display
- Shipments During Move In: During the official move in dates shipments may be delivered directly to the Exhibitor’s booth. Please ensure the delivery is clearly marked with the exhibitor’s name and booth number.
Exhibit must be staffed and completely operational until the official closing of 5pm on Sunday, March 24.
Examples of prohibited activity before 5pm Sunday:
- Dismantling/packing of exhibit display
- Dismantling/packing of product or samples
- Leaving the booth not staffed prior to official closing
Large overhead doors will not be unlocked and opened until the aisle carpets have been picked up. No vehicles will be able to enter the building until carpet pick up is completed. This may take up to one hour to complete.
Prior to leaving the show on Sunday, remove all signs from the back drapery and if you used your own carpet, please ensure that it is marked accordingly. Showtime Event & Display and RRHBA will not be held responsible should any of your signage or carpet be misplaced during take down of the show.
Building will remain open until 10pm on Sunday, March 24 for exhibitors to move out.
Building will reopen on Monday, March 25 at 8am and all exhibits are to be removed by 4pm.
All exhibits must be removed by 4pm on Monday, March 25.
Any items left in the building after 4pm become property of REAL District and they will dispose of the items as they see fit,
any expenses incurred by left behind items will be passed onto the Exhibitor.
- Space cancelled by the Licensee within 10 days of the Contract Date will result in the Licensee being
refunded all fees paid.
- Space cancelled by the Licensee after 10 days of the Contract Date & up to November 2, 2023 the deposit will be FORFEITED by the Licensee.
- Space cancelled by the Licensee after November 2, 2023, will result in NO REFUND of any funds already paid to the RRHBA.
All cancellations are required in writing and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org