- Thursday, March 22: 3pm - 9pm
- Friday, March 23: 1pm - 9pm
- Saturday, March 24: 10am - 8pm
- Sunday, March 25: 10am - 5pm
- Monday, March 19: 9am - 4:30pm
- Tuesday, March 20: 8am - 4:30pm
- Wednesday, March 21: 8am - 4:30pm
- Thursday, March 22: 8am - 9pm
- Friday, March 23: 11am - 9pm
- Saturday, March 24: 9am - 8pm
- Sunday, March 25: 9am - 5pm
Location: Canada Centre Building (Between Aisle K & L)
Address: International Trade Centre - Evraz Place
1324 Lewvan Drive
Regina, Saskatchewan, S4T 1A9
Directions via Highway #11:
Take Pasqua Street Exit, Continue south on Pasqua Street until 11th Avenue (Note: Pasqua Street changes to Lewvan Drive), Turn left (east) on 11th Avenue into EVRAZ Place entrance, Turn left (north) to International Trade Centre.
Directions via Highway #1 (East):
(When you enter the city you will be on Victoria Avenue) Continue west on Victoria Avenue, Slight right onto Arcola Avenue, Continue on Saskatchewan Drive, Turn right (north) on Lewvan Drive, Turn right (east) on 11th Avenue into EVRAZ Place entrance, Turn left (north) to International Trade Centre.
Directions via Highway #1 (West):
Take Lewvan Drive exit, Continue north on Lewvan Drive; Turn right (east) on 11th Avenue into EVRAZ Place entrance, Turn left (north) to International Trade Centre.
Prior to setting up your booth, please check in at the show office to pick up your exhibitor kit.
- To minimize congestion, each exhibitor is assigned a move in date & time. This date & time is indicated on your Exhibitor Contract.
- If you are unable to move in at this time, you should contact the Show Sales Coordinator to arrange for an alternate time.
- All exhibits must be set up by Noon on Thursday, March 22.
- All vehicles & large crates must be removed from the show buildings by NOON on Wednesday, March 21. All overhead doors will be locked at this time, however any exhibits that require simple set-up can be moved in thru the pedestrian doors.
- Buildings will remain open on move in days until 10pm.
- Please unload all vehicles as quickly as possible and remove them from the building after unloading. This will ensure that the aisles are kept open and displays are not damaged.
- We also have a number of staff members that will help you unload your display.
These services will be available during the following hours only:
- Friday, March 16: 9am - 4pm (Canada Centre Complex Only)
- Monday, March 19: 8:30am - 4pm (International Trade Centre Service Starts)
- Tuesday, March 20: 8:30am - 4pm
- Wednesday, March 21: 8:30am -12pm
- Sunday, March 22: 7pm - 10pm (Move-Out)
- Monday, March 23: 8:30am - 12:30pm (Move-Out)
- Exhibitor is to provide all material needed to hang signage and must be present at time of installation
- Complimentary forklift and scissor lift services will be offered on a first come – first serve basis, maximum half hour per exhibitor. Exhibitor is to register their request at the show office and must be present during completion of service.
RRHBA will not be held responsible should any
damage occur due to the use of any of these services.
Substantial congestion occurs during move-in and we ask for your co-operation with the traffic attendants who will be on duty to ensure compliance.
- Parking is not allowed in the area north of the Canada Centre Building until after final move-in on Thursday at Noon. Any vehicles parked in this area during move-in (Monday March 19 to Thursday March 22 at Noon) will be towed away.
- Large trailers/vans and trucks can be stored along the west side of the Canada Centre Building and the Commercial Barn facing Lewvan Drive.
- The concrete apron in the front of the Canada Centre Building can be used during move-in but after Wednesday at 5pm, this area will be strictly used for handicap/VIP parking.
All illegally parked vehicles will be towed away by EVRAZ Place without notice.
During the show, exhibitor admittance will be by wristband only. It is imperative that exhibit staff are wearing their wristband (Wristbands must be securely fastened) and if they are NOT WEARING the wristband they will be refused access.
Any exhibitor attempting to enter the show through general admission will be charged admission to enter.
Your complimentary wristbands and any additional pre-ordered wristbands will be in your exhibitor kit which can be picked up at our on site show office. Additional wristbands can also be purchased at our show office at the cost of $9.00/wristband (GST included). Cost includes complimentary parking. Visa, MasterCard & Interac will be available to help complete your purchase requirements. All purchases are non-refundable.
50 - 199 sq. ft. = 3 wristbands
200 - 399 sq. ft. = 6 wristbands
400 - 999 sq. ft. = 9 wristbands
1,000+ sq. ft. = 12 wristbands
Advance Tickets: (Can only be used once)
- $12.00/ticket (GST Included)
Building Access Hours:
- The building will be open to exhibitors only two hours prior to the show opening to the public.
- Any kind of special arrangements regarding access are to be made with Show Management.
- After hour access can be obtained by showing your wristband and identification to security. You are to go directly to your booth. Any exhibitor not following this rule will be escorted out by security. RRHBA is not responsible for any thefts or damage; the exhibitor is responsible for their own insurance.
Each exhibitor must provide their own professional display, including floor covering, lighting, tables/chairs and signage. We encourage all our exhibitors to put their best foot forward and make their display professional and reflective of their business. Remember, first impressions are important.
Floor covering is mandatory for this show. Each exhibitor is required to have appropriate flooring (carpet, lino, paving stones, interlocking foam mats etc) covering their complete booth. Flooring must not exceed the booth area.
All booths will be supplied with 8’ high back drape and 3’ high drape on the sides. No drape will be provided on the aisle sides unless arranged with Show Management. Color of Drapery: International Trade Centre & Canada Centre Complex - Black.
If you require table(s), chair(s), carpeting, underpadding, booth cleaning, etc. contact GES:
Ph: (306)347-8280 Fax: (306)569-7484 Email: email@example.com
Electrical & Lighting:
Electrical outlet(s) received with booth rental:
- 50 - 199 sq. ft. = (1) 800watt/120 volt outlet
- 200 - 399 sq. ft. = (2) 800watt/120 volt outlets
- 400 - 999 sq. ft. = (4) 800watt/120 volt outlets
- 1,000+ sq. ft. = (6) 800watt/120 volt outlets
Internet & Telephone:
Ph: (306)777-3792 or (877)343-3301
The facility is not equipped with Internet.
Shipments Prior to Move In:
Shipment of parcels and materials delivered prior to the move in dates of the show for exhibitors will not be accepted, signed for, or stored at EVRAZ Place. All pre-shipments must be made using the warehouse services of GES.
Shipments During Move In:
During the official move in dates shipments may be delivered directly to the Exhibitor’s booth. Please ensure the delivery is clearly marked with the exhibitor’s name and booth number.
Exhibit must be staffed and completely operational until the official closing of 5pm on Sunday, March 25. Examples of prohibited activity:
- Dismantling/packing of exhibit display
- Dismantling/packing of product or samples
- Leaving the booth not staffed prior to official closing
- Large overhead doors will not be unlocked and opened until the aisle carpets have been picked up. No vehicles will be able to enter the building until carpet pick up is completed. This may take up to one hour to complete.
- Prior to leaving the show on Sunday, remove all signs from the back drapery and if you used your own carpet, please ensure that it is marked accordingly. GES and RRHBA will not be held responsible should any of your signage or carpet be misplaced during take down of the show.
- Building will remain open until 10pm on Sunday, March 25 for exhibitors to move out.
- Building will reopen on Monday, March 26 at 8am and all exhibits are to be removed by 4pm.
- All exhibits must be removed by 4pm on Monday, March 26.
- Any items left in the building after 4pm become property of Evraz Place and they will dispose of the items as they see fit, any expenses incurred by left behind items will be passed onto the Exhibitor.
- Space cancelled by the Exhibitor within 10 days of the Contract Date will result in the Exhibitor being refunded all fees paid.
- Space cancelled by the Exhibitor after 10 days of the Contract Date & up to November 3, 2017, the deposit will be FORFEITED by the Exhibitor.
- Space cancelled by the Exhibitor after November 3, 2017 will result in NO REFUND of funds already paid to the RRHBA.
All cancellations are required in writing and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org